Richard Crookes Constructions Pty Ltd
Rock Face Landscapes delivered on one of our 2022/2023 keystone projects, Edmondson Park Public School, together with head contractor Richard Crookes Construction. The new primary school in Edmondson Park will accommodate up to 1000 students and will include 44 teaching and learning spaces, 4 support classrooms and 2 preschool rooms.
Rock Face team worked tirelessly to deliver the project on time and ready for the school year with the fast track push from the NSW Government in late 2022.
Our works included the hard and soft landscaping supply & install for the outdoor areas of the school:
- Excavation works
- Railway Sleeper Planter / Vegetation boxes
- Sand Pits, Sandstone boulders and hardwood logs
- Artificial turfing, soft fall works & paving
- Planter boxes and gardens
- Bike racks, Shade sails, Flag Poles and Playground equipment including Basketball Court / Volleyball nets
- Plants, trees and soils/mulch supply